April 1, 2010

Blog parade! and my 1st one too!

You can go link up here!

1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would you say? I guess I would have to say Friendly

2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone you wanted to, where would you go and who with? Well, I think I would go to Israel with my Grama. She's been there like 4 times, and after hearing her stories of the way your life is changed makes me want to visit and be apart of it.
{But I'd also like to go to Paris, France with my mom and older sister.}

3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be invisible, for sure.

4. What is one habit (or two ;) that you get teased about a lot? Well, I guess I kinds blush easily, and I'm CONSTANTLY being teased about it! Another habit, it that when I'm standing {ex. to do the dishes} I sorta stand like a Flamingo, with one leg balancing on my other. It is my way of 'balancing', or leaning. I never hear the end of it :)

5. What is (or are) your food obsession(s)? One word: FRUIT!

6. What is the best April Fools prank you pulled on someone or that someone pulled on you? I can honestly say I've never pulled one on anyone. Or at least, not one I can remember.

7. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be? A camera! {Am I the only one who had to look up what that word meant? I'm now ashamed!}

8. Let's say you could change the world in one way. How would you change it? I'd change the media. We are being bombarded with views about lies. And beauty that is fake. Most teens, and even younger kids are being affected at an early age {boyfriends, make up, immodest clothing}. I would change it to where they aren't in a hurry to grow up. Or better yet, they focus on God, and saving themselves for their future spouse. Shows like, Hannah Montana, icarly, etc, are not a good example for the audience of a younger generation. {Most of them display immodesty, lying, arguing, etc}


9. You have a million dollars (*gasp* ;). How do you spend it? I would use it for a Missions trip I've been praying about. I would help mom with money, debts, etc. I would save some for college, I'd buy books, buy a car, and maybe go skydiving. {No not maybe anymore. I would go!!}

10. What is one thing that always takes your breath away? (That could mean in a good way OR a bad way) Sunsets. I go crazy over them. They are my way of knowing God is especially near. Another this is seeing how quickly these kids around me in my house are growing up.

11. You are granted three wishes. What do you wish for? (Remember, you can't wish for more wishes ;) I would wish for a free trip to anywhere in the world for a whole year,  a ranch, with a horse of my very own, and heck, let's make it two horses!

12. You can spend the day with one character from a book or series that you've read. Who is that character? Does Jesus count? No, never mind. He's not a character. I guess it would be the book I am currently reading. It would be Christy Miller from The Christy Miller Series.

13. What is something odd or interesting about you that is not commonly known? I guess it's odd to people that I have been single all the years of my life {by choice and prayer}. What? A girl can't be secure in her relationship with the Lord and know she doesn't need a guy in her life to be happy anymore or what? Actually in the 6th/7th grade I had a 'boyfriend' for like one day, but I don't count any of that because I had not one clue what I was doing, and also we never talked to each other! I think in order to be someones 'girlfriend' you have to have an actual conversation!!

14. What is one thing that you absolutely positively cannot stand? DRY FEET!!! {sorry! Mine sorta get that way A LOT!!}

15. Say you committed a crime. The judge gives you a choice between sentences: twenty years of complete solitude in the mountains or never having another moment alone for the rest of your life. Your choice? I go pretty crazy if I'm with people for too long (!!), so I'd have to go with the 20 years of sol.......WAIT. 20 YEARS???????

16. What is one benefit that blogging has given you? One?! Reading other peoples blogs and being encouraged and inspired by them.

17. A perfect day in your eyes would be...? Oh man. I can't even begin to describe it.
I'm gonna have to go with my {future} wedding day. After waiting for so long I want to be able to look at him, in my white dress and tell him he is the only one I will ever kiss. Crying from the goodness of God. Him taking off my purity ring to put on the one that will stay forever.

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Fun answers! The wedding day is a good one!

~Kendra